Regarding immigration restrictions in the Philippines
2021.06.15[Philippines visa application representative service]
For business purposes, those who request for exemption from the temporary suspension of visa issuance (FSC No. 29-2020),
you must be formally endorsed by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), the Department Of Transportation (DOTr) or any relevant National Goverment Agencies (NGA) to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
Accordingly, the Philippine companies sponsoring, supporting or seeking the entry of foreign executives, employees, consultant, technical experts for urgent and essential reasons must send a letter of request to the DTI, PEZA, DOTr or any relevant NGA .
DTI, PEZA, DOTr or any relevant NGA will endorse the letter to DFA in Manila which shall issue the necessary approval for travel ban exemption.
9(A)[Permanent president visa]
1. Original passport and photocopy of its data page. The passport must be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines
2. Duly accomplished non-immigrant visa application form with visa applicant’s signature * We can arrange it
3. Passport-size color photograph of the visa applicant, taken within the last 3 months, pasted in the designated box in the application form
4. Recommendation Letter from affiliate Japanese Company / Invitation Letter coming from Philippine based company
5. Copy of the DFA letter addressed to the Bureau of Immigration
6. Copy of Flight itinerary/booking. (*Subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers)
7. Letter of Undertaking * We can arrange it
9(C)[Seaman or Crew List]
1. Duly accomplished visa application FA Form No.2 (https://consular.dfa.gov.ph/consular-forms)
2. Duly accomplished Form No. 61 (Excel format) with the e-signatures of the Agent/Representative in Part E and of the Captain/Master in Part F (https://consular.dfa.gov.ph/consular-forms)
3. Scanned copies of passport data pages of the foreign seafarers. The passport must be valid for at least six (6) months beyond authorized period of stay in the Philippines
4. Scanned copy of the letter from the shipping company
5. Must not be an excludable alien
6. Must not be in the DFA Blacklist
Please contact us!
* Processing period is 7 working days upon receipt of complete visa application.